14K Gold 8.5-9.0mm Japanese Akoya Saltwater White Cultured Pearl Necklace – AAA Quality, 16″ Length
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $6,999.00
- Amount Saved: $5,200.00
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- All Akoya Pearls are directly imported from the pearl farms of Japan. Our pearls represent the finest in pearl selection, hand picked for its luster, quality, color, and cleanliness.
- Each Necklace is affixed with the highest quality 14K gold clasp.
- Only the most elegant jewelry boxes are used to package and ship our necklaces, ensuring the most beautiful presentation possible. Additionally, all products are accompanied with a genuine cultured pearl guarantee, verifying the quality and source of the pearls.
- To guarantee your complete and total satisfaction, we offer our customers a 60-Day return policy.
- The Pearl Source has been nominated as one of the few Top Holiday sellers in the Jewelry category on Amazon, and we continue to rank among the top companies for customer satisfaction and the best shopping experience. Furthermore, The Pearl Source is one of the only leading Foundation Members of the Cultured Pearl Association of America (CPAA) on Amazon.
This beautiful Akoya pearl necklace ranges between 8.5-9.0mm in size and consists of all beautiful and lustrous pearls in AAA quality. All pearls in this necklace are round and are strung with silk thread and double-knotted between each pearl. This necklace comes standard with a beautiful 14K gold clasp, though premium clasps can be selected for an additional cost. Known as the "icon" of cultured pearls, Akoya pearls have graced the necks, ears, fingers, and wrists of women for decades. The Akoya pearls from the salt waters of Japan, grown in the Pinctada fucata oyster. All of our Akoya pearl necklaces are made on site, and our extensive experience and careful attention to detail allows us to create truly beautiful Akoya pearl necklaces.
- ASIN: B003V1P6DQ
- Item model number: 8590-AK-W3A-16
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews